DoctorNature

Just a question.

I'm going to move your post to general chat because this is where these kinda topics belong 😛

39 minutes ago, DoctorNature said:

Hey! I'm fairly new here on the forums and was curious what people who are actually on the server think about it?

I personally think it is a great tool for announcing events/elections and for getting to know new people. 

I know that you have already found our discord which is what we mostly use for communication. However for passing along information to people who cant/don't have discord the forums are essential. 

Sorry just reread my message and realized that I structured the sentence wrong, what i meant was what people who are on the server think about the server. Sorry english is not my first language.

Ah don't worry about it. We have a lot of international people on the server. I myself am german 😛

I've played on the server for nearly two years now and I gotta say that it is exactly what I'd been looking for when I first applied. The server itself is completely vanilla except for some minor plugins like one player sleep or plugins to help with oversight and administration and the community is generally very friendly and open towards new people. 

There are no plugins that change the way you survive outside of the bed changes Kathi mentioned. Everything else is related to chat, administration, or services outside of minecraft, like dynmap or discord.

3 minutes ago, Pandeoo said:

There are no plugins that change the way you survive outside of the bed changes Kathi mentioned. Everything else is related to chat, administration, or services outside of minecraft, like dynmap or discord.

Ok, thank you very much!