Sign in to follow this  
Lolboy

Just wanted to ask.

I don't know if I should be asking this but where is the server located? I am not actually white listed as of posting this but if I do get white listed I want to know if my connection would be good or not. I live in India and we don't get that good of an internet connection here (especially in my town). 

As far as I know, the server is hosted in Canada ( North America ) and no worries it's not a problem if you ask about it! Most of the server is from NA and EU, but there are also people from all over the world :D

P.S if the connection is not from Canada, someone correct and I apologize

I don't think there are xD at least not that I know of so you'd be our first :3

I would love to be the first Indian member on the server. I would recommend it to my friends too!

Hey! Diversity!

Lolboy, if I might ask, are you from the north or south?

This is actually an helpful question since I live in France, but I guess I have my answer here, thanks to you! 👍

The connection from all over Europe is actually pretty good. I myself am from Germany and it's always stable.

4 minutes ago, Kaddaschatzi said:

The connection from all over Europe is actually pretty good. I myself am from Germany and it's always stable.

Ah this is good to know, because I recently left an SMP because the connection was too bad so I hope this'll work out! And my internet connection isn't the best so ye.

Edited by Irisy_

Sign in to follow this