Sign in to follow this  
Irisy_

Map Talk

Hello, Iris here once again.

I have a question about the organisation of the map. Is there different districts on the map such as in hermitcraft ( to which I will refer once again ). And in each distrit we have to build a base themed on the genre of the district. If you dont get whta I am saying, here is a map of the Hermitcraft server

latest?cb=20180812053742

So basically, if you want to build in modern, your base will have to be modern-like. Or if for exemple, you want to build in Pirate Island, your base will have to be "piratey". 

If there isn't this system already, it would be great to introduce it in the next season of Everneth SMP to add a little bit of spice to the experience.

That's about all for now! 

Irisy out ~:greetings-waveyellow:

Hi :) usually we have districts at spawn like shopping, housing and gaming. Hoewever there isn't a theme people have to stick to except for the spawn chunks which are managed and built by the Ministry of the Interior.

Outside of spawn we like to just let people do what they like because not everyone wants to have to build a certain way. 

We had themed spawn districts in the past but it wasn't received too well since it can be hard to stick to a certain theme especially if you aren't a very experienced builder. 

If you wanna learn about how our spawn is organised check out this post

Sign in to follow this