Sign in to follow this  
rolo_

Ultra Hardcore Season XII Signups

uhc.png

ULTRA HARDCORE SEASON XII

BRING A FRIEND | Teams of Two

Saturday, April 27th | 1PM EST

IP: games.everneth.com

UHC is a gamemode pioneered by the Mindcrack team - a last-man-standing blood sport played in naturally generated Minecraft terrain. The competitors will be spread throughout a hostile world with two potentially fatal dangers; the other players, and the fact that health does not regenerate. If a competitor wishes to heal themselves, they must acquire and eat a Golden Apple, venture into the Nether and collect the materials needed for a Potion of Healing, or slay a player and create a Golden Head.

Players will be allowed to invite a teammate from outside the server. They will be able to participate alongside you, fighting for victory just as you are. Should you not have a friend to bring along on your adventure, don't worry; you'll be paired with another player who also lacks a second, but be aware that all such pairings will be completely random. As usual, last team standing wins.

To sign up for UHC, please reply to this thread stating your name / the name of the person you're bringing to UHC, or simply say you're not bringing anyone (free agent). The Ministry of Competition will keep the thread updated with the names of those who sign up.

SIGNED UP (Teams)

―――――――――――

Warwolf595 and Mehaz

rolo_ and lemony_fart

Sybillian and PearUhDox

aaronmango and afix_xd

SIGNED UP (Free Agents)

―――――――――――

ZeviVoid

AmzCuriousPanda

SecretAgent_F

20JPorter

RangerofShadowz

Kaddaschatzi

TrebbleM

flipout16

Studio528

Kordon

RashE_

hello dear ministry of games, i would love to participate in your UHC event you will be holding on the 27th of april.

I don't have friends but I guess I'm signing up to lose again(btw no idea if I can make it or not).

Signing up with my friend alex, and apparently he has decided that our team name will be something actually funny.

I would like to Join in this season of Ultra Hardcore. I will try to ask off that Saturday.

(free agent)

(If I can't make it I will try to let you guys know ahead of time)

Edited by RangerofShadowz
Warning

I'll be joining the fight with lemony_fart

lemony.png

I may be able to attend, 50/50 chance, seeing as it's my dad's birthday the 27th, I may still be at my mom's at the time, I will go solo as I don't plan to have a partner or have anyone get hopes up for me being their partner as I may be gone, I will try to be there if I can.

i have no one from outside the server that wants to team so i'll be a free agent

Sign in to follow this