Sign in to follow this  
ToastAndEggs

sickobruh's Whitelist Application

Minecraft IGN
sickobruh

Where do you live? (What State if USA)
Florida

What is your age? (Don't worry, there isn't a limit)

Do you know someone in our Community?
Nope!

Have you been banned elsewhere before?
I don't think I've been banned from any noteable servers, except for the old Badlion server but I was unbanned.

What are you looking for in a Minecraft Community?
An active community, one where I can jump on the server and I can find some of the same people I see almost everyday.

What do you love and/or hate about Minecraft?
What I love about Minecraft is that, even though, at it's base, it's just a game about a character who places and breaks blocks, it can be so much more. An example is right here! I've known some of my closest friends for years, and I would've never met them without this game.

Tell us something about you.
Well, I have a lot of time to play, and I really like to make Redstone contraptions, but I'm not very good at building. My favorite games come from the Xenoblade and Persona series, and I like playing Smash Brothers with my friends.
Also, the name "sickobruh" is just a joke that I use with my friends... my real name is ToastAndEggs (and I have that name saved on an alt.)

What is the secret word?
Ghast

View full application

Welcome to the forums!

Have you been banned on any less notable servers?

In order to get whitelisted, you are going to need to create 10 forum posts, each must be at least 5 words long. Your application and introduction count as one each, so you only have 7 more posts to go! Once you have met all of your requirements, staff will inform you with a [ REQUIREMENTS MET ] post. Staff will then hold a vote to see if you are fit for the community. Within 24 hours, a decision will be made and you will be greeted with either an [ APPROVED ] or a [ DENIED ] post depending on the outcome.

Here are a few rules for general forum etiquette:

1. Don't spam. We want all posts to be meaningful and add to the conversation. Please make sure to make all of your posts longer than one line. Also make sure to take time in making your posts to avoid crowding others out of the conversation.

2. Don't necro-post. This is when you reply to a thread older than a few weeks. If you really feel that you have something important to say about it, feel free to start a new thread and link the old one so everyone knows what you are talking about.

3. Don't double-post. This is when you reply to the same thread twice before someone else does, if you need to add something to your last post, make sure to use the edit button at the bottom of your post instead.

4. Be nice. Be nice and respectful to everyone on the forums. We all want everyone here to have a good time, so please do not ruin this experience for others.

You can also find our discord here: https://discord.gg/pGCUbA9

Good luck on getting whitelisted!

On 4/29/2019 at 9:24 PM, Pandeoo said:

Welcome to the forums!

Have you been banned on any less notable servers?

In order to get whitelisted, you are going to need to create 10 forum posts, each must be at least 5 words long. Your application and introduction count as one each, so you only have 7 more posts to go! Once you have met all of your requirements, staff will inform you with a [ REQUIREMENTS MET ] post. Staff will then hold a vote to see if you are fit for the community. Within 24 hours, a decision will be made and you will be greeted with either an [ APPROVED ] or a [ DENIED ] post depending on the outcome.

Here are a few rules for general forum etiquette:

1. Don't spam. We want all posts to be meaningful and add to the conversation. Please make sure to make all of your posts longer than one line. Also make sure to take time in making your posts to avoid crowding others out of the conversation.

2. Don't necro-post. This is when you reply to a thread older than a few weeks. If you really feel that you have something important to say about it, feel free to start a new thread and link the old one so everyone knows what you are talking about.

3. Don't double-post. This is when you reply to the same thread twice before someone else does, if you need to add something to your last post, make sure to use the edit button at the bottom of your post instead.

4. Be nice. Be nice and respectful to everyone on the forums. We all want everyone here to have a good time, so please do not ruin this experience for others.

You can also find our discord here: https://discord.gg/pGCUbA9

Good luck on getting whitelisted!

I think the only time I've been banned was from friends server's after they got mad at me. Like if I was messing around and they banned me for jokes, that's it though.

And thanks everyone for the welcomes!

Edited by ToastAndEggs
Wanting to say thank you for welcoming.

Welcome to the forums! I sure hope to see you on the server soon :)

On 5/2/2019 at 7:04 AM, Kaddaschatzi said:

Welcome to the forums! I sure hope to see you on the server soon :)

Thank you, Kaddaschatzi! I hope to be on it soon! :D

Sign in to follow this