Sybillian

Ultra Hardcore Season XIII Signups

uhc.png

ULTRA HARDCORE SEASON XIII

SECRET RIVALS | Free for All

Saturday, August 3rd | 1PM EST

IP: games.everneth.com

UHC is a gamemode pioneered by the Mindcrack team - a last-man-standing blood sport played in naturally generated Minecraft terrain. The competitors will be spread throughout a hostile world with two potentially fatal dangers; the other players, and the fact that health does not regenerate. If a competitor wishes to heal themselves, they must acquire and eat a Golden Apple, venture into the Nether and collect the materials needed for a Potion of Healing, or slay a player and create a Golden Head.

This season, every player will be disguised as Faceman - their name and their skin will be changed to his, and players' identities will only be revealed when they die. Use that mystery to your advantage; lure players in under the impression that you're a weaker competitor than you actually are, or borrow previous champions' reputation to scare off attackers you aren't prepared to meet. May the smartest player win!

To sign up for UHC, please reply to this thread. The Ministry of Competition will keep the thread updated with the names of those who sign up.

SIGNED UP

―――――――――――

Sybillian

rolo_

Studio528

Joeker1

Kaddaschatzi

Pandeoo

lemonyfart

AmzCuriousPanda

PseudoStorm

RangerofShadowz

Kordon

xXxIAteUMum69xXx

aaronmango

AnonymousVoter

Cerium

danified

I'm gonna sign up but I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it or not but hopefully I'll be able to, not gonna win anyway xD

Signeth me up!

No need to sign me up... I'll do it myself

@Coco You'll need to be a whitelisted member of the server before you can sign up for events. If your application is accepted before the event happens, feel free to sign up!

@Sybillian thanks for telling me that i need to get whitelisted before i can join but guess what i have been accepted so now i can sign up. So sign me up!