Sign in to follow this  
Sybillian

Ultra Hardcore Season XIV Signups

uhc.png

ULTRA HARDCORE SEASON XIII

SECRET RIVALS | Free for All

Saturday, September 28th | 2 PM EST

IP: games.everneth.com

UHC is a gamemode pioneered by the Mindcrack team - a last-man-standing blood sport played in naturally generated Minecraft terrain. The competitors will be spread throughout a hostile world with two potentially fatal dangers; the other players, and the fact that health does not regenerate. If a competitor wishes to heal themselves, they must acquire and eat a Golden Apple, venture into the Nether and collect the materials needed for a Potion of Healing, or slay a player and create a Golden Head.

This season, at the beginning of the match, every player will be without a team, but that won't last long. The first player you meet up with will become your partner for this season! To team up with a player, you simply have to stand within a few blocks of one another while not already on a team. Once there are only two solo players remaining, they will be automatically matched together.

To sign up for UHC, please reply to this thread. The Ministry of Competition will keep the thread updated with the names of those who sign up.

SIGNED UP

―――――――――――

Sybillian

Pandeoo

TrebbleM

PseudoStorm

lemonyfart

Beolyx

aaronmango

Signeth me up  Sadly I will not be able to make it this UHC ;-;

Beam me up Nvm, I won't be able to make this  time around sadly due to an eye doctor appointment :(

Edited by PseudoStorm

Sign me up, daddy ❤️🥵

Sign in to follow this