Halloween RP Sign-Ups

interior.png.266fd9886e3322d1ce94ed0207fa34fb.png

Halloween RP - Event

Start: Saturday, October 5th  | 1 PM EST

Meeting Place:  | Nether Tunnel: Bottom Blue, Marked: Halloween 2019

IP: play.everneth.com

OVERVIEW
―――――――――――

Halloween is a month away and we have big plans for what's to come. A few members of the ministry of the interior have been hard at work during the month of September to build a setting in which all of you are invited to create your own stories. This year for Halloween we have thrown all previous events out the window and are bringing to you an all new limited time roleplay. With building assignments, quests and weekly events this year's Halloween activities are sure offer something for everyone. While focusing solely on PvE it is your task to survive and thrive in a world that tries everything to cut your journey short. Just as was the case for the late season 3 RP the resources and mechanics you are allowed to use are limited and can be unlocked through a series of tech trees. These technological advancements are meant to offer more of a challenge to players that have been playing on the server since the beginning of this season.

Win the events and develop your city to survive the final event the weekend after Halloween. Your aim is to work together and build a fort that can withstand an onslaught of all kinds of mobs. Every Survivor of this last and fateful battle will be rewarded handsomely.

To sign up for this event, please reply to this post! For full information regarding the event, please see this thread. The Ministry of the Interior will keep this thread updated with a list of everyone who signs up.

SIGNED UP

―――――――――――

AmzCuriousPanda

OK8

Studio528

Kordon

20JPorter

Lolboy

Beolyx

signing up again because forums did a bad

1 hour ago, Lolboy said:

I'll sign up!
I will need some more guidance on how it works tho...

No worries Lolboy! If you have questions regarding any of the gameplay or mechanics message me on discord and I'll explain :)

Sign in to follow this