Every season we have a new nether hub, this season we have a Caves and Cliffs inspired hub with a deepslate structure and 4 themes for each corner being: Lush Caves, Mountains/Snow, Amethyst & Dripstone. There is a total of 120 tunnels on 3 floors which is larger than the last hub by 24 tunnels. Elytra access from above the center portal, and access to the nether from the center are also guaranteed .
- Tunnels can be decorated however you like as long as they are kept to a maximum of a 7x7 area, which includes the walls of your tunnel. You may also add an extra layer of blocks for ghast protection on each side.
- Keep your tunnel as straight as possible. If you need to turn, do so only once. If you absolutely need to go up or down, use a tunnel at the top or bottom of the hub, and only make the change in height at the end of the tunnel. If you run into a player-made obstacle (such as another tunnel), go over it if you are on the top floor or under it if you are on the bottom floor until you've cleared it, then go back down to your previous Y level to keep it as straight as possible.
- Remember, the ratio of blocks between the Overworld and the Nether is 8:1 (for every 1 block you move in the Nether, you move 8 blocks in the Overworld). Make sure your portal in the Overworld is linked perfectly (or as close to perfect as possible without moving the tunnel left or right). You can figure out the perfect coordinates for your tunnel by running /portal in either the overworld or nether. (It will tell you the coords of the optimal portal location in the other dimension.)
- Claim your tunnels! Place a sign next to the tunnel stating where it goes and who it belongs to.
- If your tunnel goes through a nether biome which allows for ghasts to spawn please make sure to ghast proof your tunnel to make sure we don't get any rogue fireballs blowing up other people's tunnels.
- No diagonal tunnels! The hub is not designed for diagonal tunnels, and making tunnels this way will screw up a lot of other tunnels, as well as making tunnel designs overly-complicated.
- As the hub is on the nether roof tunnels below the roof are disallowed due to linking issues. If you run into problems linking up your nether portal because of y-levels make sure to check in with staff so we can find a solution.
- Do not cut off any other tunnels or possible future tunnels when building your tunnel.
- Each player has a limit of 2 tunnels to their name, if you wish to make more then please contact the Ministry of Interior. This is to prevent tunnels from being taken where in actuality others need them more.
It is very important for everyone to follow these rules not only for the convenience of others, but also for the general ease of access and aesthetics of the hub. If there are any questions or problems regarding any of the rules, please contact Kaddaschatzi or the Ministry of Interior.