Welcome to Camp Everneth! This season’s spawn is located in the nook of an icy mountain range surrounded by diverse forests, sheer cliffs, and some beautiful views. We will be embracing a summer camp feel for this season’s theme - don’t forget the marshmallows! A radius of 500 blocks is reserved for spawn and should NOT contain any player’s base.
For cohesiveness, spawn will be divided into different districts with their own functions:
- Parliament lands - Staff and Ministry of the Interior designated land to create large communal builds, also the home of the stage area, spawn platform, and spawn nether portal
- Housing district - Used for starter houses to stay close with the community and create a spawn village
- Shopping district - Designated land for anything and everything shops; selling and buying
- Gaming district - The fun and games of spawn, used to build public games
- Spawn builds can be built outside of the borders, but they must fit with the district they are nearest to (i.e. shops can be built on the edge of the Savanna, but not a starter house).
- To claim land at spawn simply mark the area you are claiming and place a sign with your name on it.
- You are free to claim land in spawn as you like, but unreasonably large or poorly placed claims may be disputed by the Ministry of the Interior.
- Claims automatically expire after a period of 10 days if the building process has not started unless discussed beforehand with the Ministry of the Interior.
- Unfinished builds on spawn land are considered abandoned after an inactivity period of 25 days and will be taken down by the Ministry of the Interior as outlined in the charter.
- You may give up unused land and builds at spawn for free, however, if you wish to sell any spawn property you must first contact the Ministry of the Interior for approval.
As always the Ministry of the Interior reserves the right to take down any build at spawn that is located in the wrong district, is overly aesthetically unpleasing, or causes any other serious issues.